My purpose here is to help entrepreneurs (just like you!) create passive income in your business. And as you probably know, I’m a huge fan of affiliate marketing. So now? I’m combining the two to help you achieve your income goals just a little bit quicker!
Yep, that’s right House of Brazen now has an affiliate program! All affiliates receive 40% commission on each ebook they sell through their link.
If you need a little bit of prep before you begin, make sure to check out these resources:
- The Beginners Guide to Affiliate Marketing
- 4 Affiliate Networks I Used to Make $1486 Dollars
- 5 New Ways to Promote Your Affiliate Links on Social Media
- How to Start Using Affiliate Links on Pinterest
HOW TO GET SET-UP ON SENDOWL
The easiest way to get set-up is to join my affiliate program here. Once you’ve done that, follow these next instructions:
- Head over to SendOwl and log in.
- On the left-hand sidebar, click ‘Programs’.
- Find and click ‘House of Brazen Affiliate Program’.
- Where it says ‘Click to see affiliate links’, go ahead and click that.
- Under ‘Description Link’ is your affiliate link (use this when promoting the ebook).
HOW TO PROMOTE THE EBOOK
The most effective way to sell affiliate products is by creating engaging content on your blog and website and leveraging social media platforms.
For instance, I promote affiliate products on my blog when it’s relevant and in a way that’s helpful to my reader.
But I also leverage different social media platforms depending on the product.
Here’s a few ideas that have been really effective for current affiliates:
- Write an honest review on the ebook. Go into depth about how you felt before you purchased the ebook and how it’s helped you now that you’re on the other side and have implemented the strategies outlined. Check out these examples here and here.
- Send a dedicated email to your email subscribers promoting the ebook. Share your own experience and opinion on it. Another way to boost sales is to offer an incentive to those who purchase by a specific time and date. i.e swipe files, stock images, templates, digital download, checklist etc..
- Promote on Pinterest on your boards and also in group boards (find relevant group boards here at PinGroupie). You can also loop them through Boardbooster so that you’re not having to constantly repin the image to your boards.
- Promote on your social media platforms. Just make sure you’re following the rules of those platforms or groups. No spamming people okay!?
- Mention the ebook in relevant posts. Go back over old posts and add your affiliate link to relevant posts. Also include the link in any relevant posts you promote from now on. i.e income reports, lists, round-ups, gift guides etc..
Below are some promotional images for my ebooks! All you have to do is right-click on the image and save to your desktop. From there you can use them to promote on your blog and on social media etc. You are welcome to create your own promotional graphics as long as they aren’t misleading or spammy.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST AFFILIATE SALE
SWEET SALES SYSTEMS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I join the House of Brazen affiliate program?
If you haven’t already, click this link. Read the terms, check the box if you agree to them and then click ‘Join.’ Once you’ve joined you’ll be able to log onto SendOwl and find your affiliate link in the ‘Programs’ tab.
How will I know if I make a commission and how do I keep track of them?
If you earn a commission you will be notified by email. In the email it will tell you what you sold, how much for and how much commission you made on the sale. To track your commissions you can head to your SendOwl dashboard and there it will tell you how much you’ve sold and your earnings.
How are affiliate sales tracked?
All sales are tracked through your unique link created by SendOwl. You must use that link in order to earn commissions on the sale. The customer must also have cookies enabled on their browser to be able to credit the sale to you.
How do I receive my commissions and when will it be paid?
All affiliate commissions are paid on the 15th of each month for sales generated the month prior. For example, any sales made between January 1 – 31st, commissions will then be paid on February 15th. Also, if the 15th falls on a Saturday or Sunday the commissions will be sent out the next Business day.
Can I earn commission if I purchase one of your products through my affiliate link?
No, you can’t. And trying to do this will get you banned from the affiliate program. We check sales stats every month. Sometimes this can happen by mistake, in that case if you have purchased a product and earned a commission on it, please let us know and we will make sure to fix it and not ban you from the program.