We don’t become successful bloggers and entrepreneurs without help from others. Whether it’s directly or indirectly, we tend to have greater success if we accept and receive help as well as pay it forward.
I owe a lot of the knowledge I’ve gained about blogging to the amazing people who provided the information in the first place. I didn’t get here by coming up with the different tools, plans and strategies on my own, I used the information I was given as best as I could.
So for today’s post, I want to share with you those people and resources I learned a lot of what I know now from. Here are 25 of my favourite blogging resources:
- Building A Framework: Learned everything I needed to know about blogging from here!
- Twins Mommy: My (and soon yours too!) favourite biz teacher for Mompreneurs!
- A Beautiful Mess: The ultimate blog + biz tips for lifestyle bloggers.
- Strategies Worth Sharing: The BEST Facebook growth resource everr!!
- Oh, She Blogs!: Learned a lot of monetizing tips my blog from this blog.
- What Mommy Does: Best resource for growing blog traffic!
- Making Sense of Cents: Finance & income advice blog – that she makes 70k a month from!
- Paper and Oats: Etsy advice for days.
- A Prettier Web: Where I got the best WordPress theme from!
- Small Paper Things: Where I found the best hashtags to use!
- Wonderfelle: Everything you need to know about Instagram from Elle & her dog Mochi!
- Mara Burkes: Free stock photography!
- Lucky Bitch: This is where I learned all about shaping and changing my money mindset!
- The Members Club: Carrie created an incredible program to help rising entrepreneurs, I loved it!
- Miranda Nahmias: All about that Virtual Assistant life!
- The Lady Boss League: ALL OF THE PINTEREST TOOLS EVER.
- One Woman Shop: Chose House of Brazen as one of the 100 Best Sites for Solopreneurs! 😉
- Believe in a Budget: The ultimate resource to side-hustles!
- Elise Blaha Cripe: Taught me ALL about creating & selling physical products!
- Sarah von Bargen: Proof that you can run two profitable blogs and stay sane!
- Problogger: Blogging 101 – like actually
- The Middle Finger Project: Everything you need to know about writing EXCEPTIONAL copy.
- Leonie Dawson: Queen of hippydom & entrepreneuring at the same time.
- Olyvia: THE branding expert!
- Think Creative Collective: Best community on the intervebs.
Now it’s your turn:
- What blog resources do you owe a lot of your success to?
- Who is your favourite blogger/entrepreneur at the moment?