Would you like to be part of the House of Brazen affiliate program? Read on!
My purpose here is to help entrepreneurs (just like you!) create passive income in your business. And as you probably know, I’m a huge fan of affiliate marketing. So now? I’m combining the two to help you achieve your income goals just a little bit quicker!
Yep, that’s right House of Brazen now has an affiliate program! At the moment, the program is enabled for the promotion of my ‘Your First Affiliate Sale’ ebook and all affiliates will receive 40% commission on each ebook they sell through their link.
If you need a little bit of prep before you begin, make sure to check out these resources:
- The Beginners Guide to Affiliate Marketing
- 4 Affiliate Networks I Used to Make $1486 Dollars
- 5 New Ways to Promote Your Affiliate Links on Social Media
- How to Start Using Affiliate Links on Pinterest
Ready to get started? Click here to join the affiliate program.
how to get set-up on sendowl
The easiest way to get set-up is to join my affiliate program here. Once you’ve done that, follow these next instructions:
- Head over to SendOwl and log in.
- On the left-hand sidebar, click ‘Programs’.
- Find and click ‘House of Brazen Affiliate Program’.
- Where it says ‘Click to see affiliate links’, go ahead and click that.
- Under ‘Description Link’ is your affiliate link (use this when promoting the ebook).
- (Optional) Go a step further and shorten your affiliate link with PrettyLink.
Below are some promotional images you can use to start making those sales! All you have to do is right-click on the image and save to your desktop. From there you can use them to promote on your blog and on social media etc. You are welcome to create your own promotional graphics (just like I show you how to do in the ebook! 😉) as long as they aren’t misleading or spammy.
How TO PROMOTE THE EBOOK
The most effective way to sell affiliate products is by creating engaging content and leveraging social media platforms. For instance, I promote affiliate products on my blog when it’s relevant and in a way that’s helpful to my reader. I also promote on social media in places that are relevant also.
Here’s a few ideas of what you could do:
- Write a review on the ebook and how it’s helped you
- Promote on Pinterest and in group boards
- Be your own case study & document your results
- Promote on your Facebook page and in relevant groups (don’t be spammy!)
- Include the ebook in a list post or round-up i.e gift guides
- Promote on Twitter 3 x per day
- Mention the ebook in relevant posts i.e income reports
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How will I know if I make a commission and how do I keep track of them?
A. If you earn a commission you will be notified by email. In the email it will tell you what you sold, how much for and how much commission you made on the sale. To track your commissions you can head to your SendOwl dashboard and there it will tell you how much you’ve sold and your earnings.
Q. How are affiliate sales tracked?
A. All sales are tracked through your unique link created by SendOwl. You must use that link in order to earn commissions on the sale. The customer must also have cookies enabled on their browser to be able to credit the sale to you.
Q. How do I receive my commissions and when will it be paid?
A. All commissions are paid via PayPal and will be paid out at the 1st of every month.